How can I add my Google analytics code for a campaign?
Here are the steps you can follow to add Google analytics for a campaign:
- Click on your username visible at the top right hand side of all the pages
- Click on “Settings” option
- Scroll down to the “Google Analytics” section at the bottom
- Choose the campaign from the drop down list
- and enter the Google analytics code and click on Save button
How can I check the analytics for a single contact from CRM? Is it possible?
Yes, you can view the analytics and campaign distribution for a single contact directly from the Contacts module.
Here is a reference screenshot for you: Click on this icon under ‘Actions’ column available for each contact in CRM
And the pop up which opens will have all the Distribution record for that particular contact in CRM