If you forgot your password:
- Try to log in to your account in Targeteveryone
- Click "Forgot password?
- Enter your account email address and click OK
- Check your email for a link to reset your password. You may need to check your spam folder or corporate email filter for this message.
If you know your current password but want to change it:
- Log in to your account settings in TargetEveryone (select the dropdown showing your username in the right corner)
- Scroll down to the Change Password section
- Input your current password and the new password and click save
If you no longer have access to your account's email address:
- Create a support ticket
- In the explanation box, write out your current and any previous email addresses. Do NOT include passwords.
- Indicate whether you've ever had a prepaid or invoice based subscription to TargetEveryone. If you have, attach a payment receipt / Invoice for that subscription.
- Enter your username (old e-mail) if you know it
- Enter your current email address
- Submit your ticket